1. Alone doesn't mean lonely , it means space ..time ...and opportunity to grow and nurture self . Great experience
2.Everyone can do what you do , no one can do it like you .
3. My awareness of the issues that women face everyday is draining but very needed. It's important to embrace
4. That its okay to be inspired by people but to understand that they are ..people and are subject to make mistakes . Just as I am
5. Comfort is wonderful ,but change is beautiful especially when it is beneficial to sanity.
6. When I was younger , someone taught me about "sticktoitiveness" which is the strength to do something even when it is difficult . The sweetest fruit is at the end of the tree.
7. A loss is only a loss without a lesson. Take SOMETHING, from EVERYTHING.
8. My happiness is my sanity and sometimes that will mean making decisions that you never imagined making , that's perfectly fine.
9. Forgive without apology
10. The importance of "Recenter and Refocus" - prior to my event , i had a week full of migraines and that was due to my lacking diet , "me" time and meditation
11. Sometimes you have to love the hell out of yourself...and by hell , I mean the self hate .
So many of us battle with things that come to destroy us and that most times is US !
When it is others ...well , then you have to start hashtags like this.
12. If it doesn't give you the results you need , NEXT! ..And I mean this about everything.
Yes, everything you want is not what you always need but never sell yourself short .
13. Say"No" , I've been walked on so much and manipulated for fear of hurting the next person. No more.
14. Our generation will produce so many more entrepreneurs , social workers , engineers , and activists for the progression of OUR people. So many people my age , like me , are not in it for the money but instead ..they want to chase their purpose and help change the world in their own way. Here for it.
15. HOW TO BE HAPPY WITHOUT MONEY. S/o to college for teaching me struggle 101
I will be teaching "How to survive on $30 101 very soon"
16. Your story can change LIVES !
17. It's up to me to change the world for our babies .
18. Passion DRIVES !
19. I learned how to do my own lashes ( this is important ) saves me $30/month lol
20. One lesson that keeps teaching : You Cant Be Grand And Regular ...Thanks Grandma