Lately , I've been truly obsessed with the idea of bucket lists and I've decided to put one together myself. Surprisingly , that list was less about things that I wanted to do like the traditional jet skiing ( which I've done) and base-jumping , but more about the places that I want to see before I settle down later in life. I'm not saying that these thing will all happen , but having a list is great for reminding yourself that there is more to see than what currently surrounds you. Personally , this list has pushed me through several mornings when class just didn't seem like the place to be ! Take a look for yourself:
1. Los Angeles , California- Although my mother calls me a "Wino" and Napa Valley should be my go-to place , I think that my first destination before taking international flights would be Los Angeles. After by-passing the " Hollywood " sign during my travels , I would love to go for an In-and-Out burger( just to say I did) . My Idea of a LA get-away would be to simply relax on the beaches of Santa Monica after a long hike on Runyon Canyon ! I don't yet have a list of restaurants to visit but I plan to try atleast a dozen , because that's just what any foodie would do ! Although I'm not particularly what you'd call active , I wouldn't mind roller-skating through Venice Beach in my swimsuit.
2. Paris , France - As Cliche as it may sound , I'd love to visit Paris just to simply see the beautiful Eiffel Tower ! This is on my romantic bucket-list section , here i'd be proposed to and see fireworks after I say "Yes" . It's okay to dream.
3. Athens , Greece - The largest city of Greece ! After watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians , I had to put this on my list of destinations. With the clear blue waters and beautiful architecture , anything in comparison is an eyesore . I would love to horse ride , Dine and partake in a few sports on the beautiful Coastline. A few sights that I'd love to visit are The Arch Of Hadri and The Theatre of Herodes Atticus to admire the beautiful structures and of course snap "Usies" for my scrapbook and Post Cards.
4. Australia - Ever since my BFF returned from her big Spring Break Trip to Australia , i've fallen madly in love with this idea ! The beach , the food , the culture .. I want to see it all. First Stop ! Aboriginal Tours and Learning Experience. How could I visit THEIR land without it ?
5. Cabo San Lucas - Yes Beach Yas ! Currently serving as my #1 choice for Graduation gifts .
1.I can drink
2. I can swim
3. I can party
4. I will have earned this.